Thursday, December 1, 2011

Weekly Recap #2

I have been trying to scrap 2 layouts a week. I am addicted to buying supplies but never seem to have enough for a page. I am currently working on the twins monthly pages.

Preparing food for the twins is a mammoth task which I detest but it is much cheaper than buying heaps of jars and pouches of baby food. This is a few days worth!

Loving Ruby sick- she gets a work out every day.


Also loving my new cushions sick- all the way from the US A

I bought this top when I was preggars but is never fit my bump- I can finally wear it- reminds me a little of Olvera Street - but I didn't buy it there

Making use of every surface for xmas decorations



I found this doll house on buy/swap/sell. I secretly bought it for myself but the girls are digging it.

No comments:

Post a Comment