- Marc Jacobs- Natasha Petal to the Metal. I lusted after the bag for yonks and it took me a good 6 months to get my hands on one!
- House keys and such on a pussy cat keyring
- My jeep keys
- PT cruiser keys
- Gift voucher from work I haven't spent in full
- Fendi sunnies I picked up in the States
- iPhone 5 :)
- Work pass
- Wet wipes
- Burt's Bees makeup bag
- Bobby pins and elastics
- 1 folded up bag as we have to pay for all bags here!
- Michael Kors wallet- great quality and still going strong after 3 years of constant use
- USB data stick
- GP card- my kids are always sick
- More hairbands
- Camera battery
- Rosebud Salve- I am addicted and stock up when I am in the States or from Urban Outfitters of late
- Restaurant cards
- Toddler snack
- Headache tablets
- Travel sickness bands- because you never know when you will unexpectedly board a boat
- Lipglosses and lipsticks
I didn't manage to photograph about 123 crumpled up tissues and some broken biscuits!
I can hardly believe I manage to fit everything in and I wonder why I always have a sore back.