Thursday, October 27, 2011

Luv U Zoo Jumperoo Review

I scored one of these bad boys for free (well in exchange for a review- go me RRP $219!)

Here tis
This product is easy enough to assemble and comes with clear instructions. It takes up quite a bit of room so I wouldn’t recommend for a small apartment or flat. The main frame is brown and beige and the seat cover and toys are gender neutral so suits both boys and girls. 
The seat has three height settings however the shortest setting is not low enough for my twins so they were unable to touch the ground and use the bouncing feature. Even so my girls found all the toys and noises very entertaining. The sounds had them giggling.
The best feature is the 360 degree seat which allows the child to play with all the different toys which are attached around the circumference of the platform. I had to physically turn my twins around however if your child can touch the ground they may figure this out for themselves.
Overall this product is good fun but would be more suited to babies older than 6 months (unless they are reasonably tall) to make the most of all the features

2 comments:

  1. Great score! I need to work out how to get free stuff!
    A fried has this play gym thing. Had it for years! Hoping she passes it on to me!

    ReplyDelete