Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ABC of Me

Stolen from One Fine Star

A. 32, just turned- OMG how old do I feel
B. Bed size. Queen- just got a new mattress pillow top Oh Yeah
C. Chore you hate: ironing- I never iron unless it is to do with sewing
D. Day: Friday because hubby takes over child minding duties
E. Essential start to your day: Tea
F. Favourite colour: Grey
G. Gold or Silver: Silver but I prefer platinum
H. 167cm- pretty average
I. Instruments: None- I played guitar and keys in school
J. Job title: Assistant Manager but currently stay at home mum
K. Kids:Twin girls 3 months old Remy and Darby
L. Live: Inner North- Canberra
M. Mum’s name: Kerry
N. Nicknames: Can't really say
O. Overnight hospital stays:Well only recently, birth of twins and readmission after complications
P. Pet peeve: Dole bludgers and any cruelty to animals
Q. Quote from a movie:First you gotta do the shuffle truffle (This is from the Goonies- I planned our last USA trip with a special trip to Astoria- rockin!)
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: Zero-only child
T. Time you wake up:Well I don't sleep with twins so I can' answer. Before twins I used to wake up at 6:30am
U. Underwear:I got heaps of nice ones in the States don't remember the brand and have nearly run out :(
V. Vegetables you dislike: Pumpkin and sweet potato
W. What makes you run late: The twins
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My leg which I broke when I was three, my foot about 5 years back when the Dr suspected I had a bone infection
Y. Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy or I wouldn't make it
Z. Zoo: I am a little uncomfortable with caged animals- meerkats

No comments:

Post a Comment